Q: Clicking noise coming from rear

My vehicle has a rattle coming from the rear while driving over rough roads. At first, I thought it might be the spare tire rattling around, but I checked and it's not that. When I rock the car from side to side, it makes a clicking sound. Is this something on the rear sway bar, or could it be something else?

It could be the sway bar links or bushings making the noise. However, the noise could be caused by a number of things. The only way to know for certain is to have a trained professional inspect your vehicle firsthand to pinpoint the source of the noise.