Q: Clicking noise coming from rear

My vehicle has a rattle coming from the rear while driving over rough roads. At first, I thought it might be the spare tire rattling around, but I checked and it's not that. When I rock the car from side to side, it makes a clicking sound. Is this something on the rear sway bar, or could it be something else?

A: It could be the sway bar links or bushings ...

It could be the sway bar links or bushings making the noise. However, the noise could be caused by a number of things. The only way to know for certain is to have a trained professional inspect your vehicle firsthand to pinpoint the source of the noise.