Q: Window broken

asked by on February 17, 2016

The driver's side window is inoperable.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If the window has suddenly stopped working, then the most common reason is because the window motor failed. I would typically remove the door panel and check for power at the window motor when operating the switch. If there is power then I would replace the window motor and regulator. If not then the switch itself may be bad and the voltages there would need to be tested. If you did not plan on fixing this yourself, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your window.