Q: What other year carburetors will work for 93 Suzuki GSXR600

I have 93 Suzuki gsxr 600 can't find 93 carbs so I'm trying to figure out what other years will work.

Hello. The GSXR 600 carbs were the same during 1992-1993, but changed after that between 1994-1996. I would recommend looking into purchasing carburetor rebuild kits to get your bike back on the road. If this is not an option and you need the entire carb assembly, you may try looking on sites such as eBay or other aftermarket parts websites if not interested in purchasing a set of OEM carbs (if they are still available). If you need help sourcing and installing the part, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace the carburetor for you.