Q: My Check Engine Light is on with a code for the engine control module

My van stalled 4 wks ago. When scanned it showed a camshaft sensor and engine control module. We replaced the camshaft (which was replaced the 1st time over a year ago), it started and I've not had a problem since. The engine light is back on and now and the only thing showing up is the engine control module. Is it safe to drive? And could it just be another sensor throwing it off?

• My Check Engine Light is on with a code for the engine control module