Q: Why won't my car start after it was ran out of oil and got hot 2009 Chevrolet Impala

Car ran good before oil cap was loose causing oil to blow out loosing oil. Engine got hot loosing torque when engine cooled it would start back up. CHanged oil now car won't start the check battery system light is on no clue.

Hi there. If the engine was ran this low on oil then it may have seized. This is assuming that it is not cranking. From your explanation I am assuming that it is not cranking since you mentioned the battery. I would usually start by trying to crank the engine over by hand at the crank pulley. If it does not move then the engine has failed. If it does then it may be a sensor issue caused by the oil leak. I would then need to scan the computer for codes to see if any of the sensors are not working correctly. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine will not crank] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. Why won't my car start after it was ran out of oil and got hot 2009 Chevrolet Impala