Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-azesvyjs:173:8

Q: Multiple problems on a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

So, my check engine light and ABS lights are on. I was in the drive thru line last night and it was idling pretty hard and pretty fast and then smelled like burning, then natural gas. Noticed there was quite a bit of exhaust coming from behind. Drove home, wouldn't accelerate too well. Made a sound like a high speed dentist drill and wouldn't accelerate. Pulled over, turned it off and then on and drove the remaining block home. Popped the hood and noticed oily fluid everywhere on the driver's side of the engine and coming out the front and sides by the grill and license plate. Did a test drive around my parking garage and the wheel sounded awful trying to turn it and the car was just very loud in general.

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there are multiple problems going on with your vehicle, so the faults may or may not be related. Although the car is showing many symptoms, this may not be terminal. It could be that the high idle speed, exhaust smoke, and rough acceleration are related to a faulty fuel pressure regulator.

The Check Engine Light on and ABS Light on could be related and both require scanning for relevant trouble codes for an accurate diagnosis.

The oily fluid, burning smell, dentist drill sound, and wheel sound could be due to a power steering fluid leak.

I recommend that you have an expert inspect the entire vehicle to pinpoint the faults. From there, you can make a better decision of what to do with the car.