Q: Coolant level dropping rapidly

First, I noticed the coolant level dropping to none within 1 day. Car would not overheat though, I just had to keep refilling it. I was told that I needed to flush the radiator (maintenance) so I did, and now the coolant doesn't drop to zero but it is dropping again just not as quickly. There doesn't seem to be a leak.

If the coolant level keeps dropping there is either an internal or external leak. Leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.