2016 Jeep renegade with engine surge & software update flash pcm&tcm to match software but is slight pull and jerking normal after

My jeep renegade had a slight pull/jerk when stopped or driving so I took it to the dealer service and My jeep was diagnosed with engine surge and software upadate so flash tcm and pcm were done to match software versions. But after this was done the slight pull/jerk is still happening is this normal or will it go away with time i was told my car needs to learn how to drive itself again which I didn’t fully understand thanks for your help

Hi Alex. Thanks for sending us the question tonight. It’s actually a very good question. If the dealership has inspected the vehicle and determined that the symptoms you’re experiencing are caused by a computer or software glitch, a reset or "REFLASH" of the TCM & PCM will typically resolve the issue "OVER A PERIOD OF TIME". These computers adjust suspension settings by receiving data "on the fly" or as the sensors relay the data but will take some time to adjust these components for maximum efficiency. In most cases, it can take up to 1,000 miles for a software update to impact the driving. If the Jeep doesn’t improve in driving, then the diagnosis is incorrect and is likely mechanical in nature. If you continue to have issues, in the next few weeks, you might want to contact the dealer one more time or reach out to a mobile mechanic to inspect the Jeep.