Q: Car starts and stall with a Check Engine, EPC, and Power Control light coming on.

Check Engine light is on, as well as the EPC and Power Control light. The car starts but stalls after a few seconds. The gas pump was just replaced, so i don't think that's the problem.

This issue may be related to a malfunctioning crankshaft or camshaft position sensor. These sensors monitor the position of both shafts and send feedback to the PCM (engine computer) which then sends signals to multiple other things such as fuel injectors, throttle, and even gear selection. If one of these sensors is not working correctly the PCM could send false signals to the other engine components causing the engine not to run correctly or stall. I would recommend having a professional check your vehicle with an OBD2 scanner for trouble codes. Once the trouble codes are retrieved the issue can be more easily diagnosed.

3. Car starts and stall with a Check Engine, EPC, and Power Control light coming on.