Q: Why does my car still hesitate to start???

So I have replace The battery the fuel pump the fuel pressure damper the chamshafts got a tune up and my car still hesitate to start does anybody know what else could be the problem

There are many causes of hard starting but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), malfunctioning idle air control (IAC) valve, vacuum and EGR leaks, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, dirty fuel injectors), and contaminated or old gasoline. If you can start the vehicle readily when cold by holding the accelerator pedal to the floor while cranking, suspect an air induction fault such as a stuck IAC valve. To resolve the issue that you are writing in about, please request a hard starting diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why does my car still hesitate to start???