Q: Q: Crank no start

My car cranks but no start. It has a brand new fuel filter and pump. If sprayed with ether it try's to start but dies.

The fact that it requires ether to start suggests that you may have a fuel delivery issue. Since you mentioned it now has a new fuel pump and filter, try tracing the fuel delivery up through the fuel rails. Sometimes, depending on the temperature and how long the vehicle has been sitting, it can take a few seconds for the pump to pressurize the fuel rails. Try turning the key to the "On" position and listening for the fuel pump coming on and then shutting off and then turning the key back to off. Do this a couple of times, giving it plenty of opportunity to pressurize the fuel rails and then crank to start the second time. If you would like some help pinpointing the problem, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue.

3. Q: Crank no start