Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

Is it our starter?

Q: What else can i do to diagnose the exact problem of my cars miss fire on the 3rd cylinder?

If electronics and fuel supply have been ruled out, the next possible cause is a mechanical issue. Have a compression test done across all 4 cylinders. If #3 is lower than the other three cylinders, it is possible there is...

Q: Issues with acceleration, no gradual change of speed

The engine may be having an issue with the variable intake runner control is sticking or binding or the variable valve timing is sticking. Both can be tested and diagnosed by a mechanic with the proper scan tool that can...

Q: It threw a code 21 , throttle position sensor bad code. i replaced it and the code went away but i still have no spark.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The problems that you are encountering with your vehicle, could be caused by the harness to the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) or the computer itself. Check the harness to the TPS for any...