Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

asked by on November 07, 2016

Is it our starter?

The power steering pully on my 2007 Subaru Forester is wobbling.

Hi Jordan. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, without physically inspecting the pulley and determining why it's wobbling - it's hard to give you the right advice as to what to replace. A pulley can wobble for a few different...

Fan sound when stepping on gas pedal

Hello. If the noise occurs when you accelerate then it sounds like it may be a timing chain problem. Being that this engine does not have a fan the noise typically comes from the timing chain. It may be from...

Truck won't turn over

The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you...