Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

Is it our starter?

Q: Car shakes and the check engine light is on

Hello. If you have misfire codes on all of these cylinders, then the problem is much more in-depth. Most of the time when this occurs on one side of the engine, it is because the timing belt is worn out...

Q: Let truck get low on gas. Will not start now unless I add some gas to the tank.

It sounds like you are running out of gas. It is possible that your fuel level gauge or sending unit may be faulty, not showing the true level of fuel. Try adding more than a few gallons to see if...

Q: What to expect after replacing some parts?

If all of the parts are replaced and the engine is ready to start, check the battery and the cables to see if the battery has a full charge. A low battery charge will cause the engine to not start...