Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

Is it our starter?

• My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

Q: clutch not working correctly

Hello there, many common faults will cause issues with the clutch on your 1998 Chevrolet S10. If the clutch line is continually disconnecting there are a few common faults. The most likely is a failing slave cylinder, air in the...

Q: Vehicle stalling within minutes of starting

The vent solenoid could cause the car to stall if there is a buildup of fumes in the fuel lines; this is particularly likely if the computer is generating a code 1451, and the car is stalling. It is relatively...

Q: Trying to reset security system by pressing valet switch but can't find it

Hello there. If the security system is not allowing you to start the car, there are a few common issues. The most common would be a key transponder failure, worn key, key fob battery, or the start switch. When the...