Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

Is it our starter?

Q: Brake pedal sinks all the way to floorboard

Hi. Sounds like a sweet setup you have there for your 1998 Nissan 240SX. It sounds to me like the lack of brake pedal pressure could be due to a leaking brake booster possibly or a brake booster hose collapsing...

Q: I hear a clicking noise when engine starts

From the information provided on your Nissan Frontier, has lead me to believe that it may be experiencing an undercharged battery or even possibly a bad starter. To be 100% certain however, it may be time to enlist the assistance...

Q: Starting problems

If the starter is not "energized", that is turning the engine over, you have to first determine if the starter is getting power or if perhaps there is too much resistance in the circuit due to a poor ground or...