Q: Where can I find a mechanic in Central/Northern Ohio to work on our car? Has blown head gasket

Just bought this car from someone who knew it had a problem and now we are stuck with it. Need someone who can handle pulling the motor and fixing the head gaskets

Hello. We may have a technician in Northern Ohio capable of such repair. I will reach out to customer service and they will contact you regarding the pricing and availabilty of a technician who will repair your vehicle in your area.

3. Where can I find a mechanic in Central/Northern Ohio to work on our car? Has blown head gasket