Q: Coolant fan runs continuously? What can it be?

Soon as I cut off the car, the fan comes back on running until the battery drains.

Hello. Most of the time on this vehicle the issue is caused by a failure in the fan control module. It typically has an internal short that causes this. I usually test the circuit to make sure that the computer is not commanding it on. If not, then I replace the module as that is the most common failure. If you want to have this fan problem looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the AC system and repair this problem.

3. Coolant fan runs continuously? What can it be?