Q: 2003 Kia Sorento harmonic balancer replaced but now acts like it does not want to start it turns over and it wants to start but it

2003 Kia Sorento harmonic balancer went out had it replaced change the PIN in the harmonic balancer put all back together but now it acts like it doesn't want to start replace the battery it turns over but it doesn't doesn't turn on don't know what else I could be but it acts like it wants to start up

You may have a problem with the crankshaft sensor and it was damaged when you replaced the pulley. Have the computer scanned for codes and see if getting a rpm signal from the sensor. Replace the sensor requires removing the timing belt cover and lower pulley again.