Q: Vehicle shook violently while driving at a speed of 30mph

My car has 64,000 miles. When I drive over 20mph, the car seriously shakes. I keep having the rotors and brakes replaced or repaired, but the problem keeps occurring. Please tell me what the problem could be.

Hello. I think it is possible that your rotors have warped again, and this is causing the shaking you are experiencing again.

If you do a lot of driving and heavy braking, this could cause the rotors to warp faster than normal. I would suggest that you replace the rotors instead of having them resurfaced again, as resurfacing the rotors at this point could cause the problem that you are experiencing to recur.

Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the brakes and rotors.