Q: The headlights flicker.

The headlights constantly flicker.

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The most likely cause for lights flickering would be a bad or loose ground. Make sure battery terminals are tight. Make sure the battery and other engine grounds are tight. Check the connector and harness at each headlight to be sure they are tight and secure. Other components such as the headlight relay or even the headlight switch can also be the root of the flickering. If nothing obvious stands out, have a certified technician look at the headlight circuit to find the exact cause.