Q: Clunking noise from the center column when turning right and accelerating out of the turn

No noise, shuddering, vibration when driving on the highway. The clunking noise from the center column is heard when turning right and accelerating through the turn. The noise is not heard when turning left. My mechanic replaced the front struts one year ago and inspected the rear shocks. Rear shocks were fine.

Could this be a center support bearing. I am hesitant on this conclusion as "turning right" shouldn't be a factor with a faulty CSB

You’re right, the center support shouldn’t respond only to right turns, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be checked. Your car is old enough to be having issues with the driveshaft as well as the rear sub-frame mounts, differential mount and control arm bushings. Exhaust hangers and motor mounts could also be a factor. Pretty much any mounting part that is partly or wholly made of rubber is suspect. To have this checked out you can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to test drive your car and check out your clunking noise and let you know what it will take to solve the problem.

3. Clunking noise from the center column when turning right and accelerating out of the turn