Q: Turns over but will not start and has a strong odor of gas.

Well it drove fine on the side road but on the highway it would jump and ideal high romantic would get to 3 or 4 then jump down to 2 I replace two censers now it will not start it turns over but will not start what's my next move

Check the location of where the fuel smell is emitting from on your vehicle. If the fuel smell is coming from the fuel tank area, then the fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, fuel fuller neck, charcoal canister, or the fuel tank is loose of split causing the fuel to vapor out. If the fuel smell is coming from the engine, then the fuel injectors are either loose or the o-rings are split causing the fuel to vapor out. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your no start condition if you have fixed the fuel smell issue and the engine still does not start.

3. Turns over but will not start and has a strong odor of gas.