Q: Q: How do I use the radio presets?

How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to set the radio presets:

1. Turn on the sound system.

2. Turn to the radio mode that you wish to make a preset for.

3. Select the station that you wish to preset.

4. Press and hold one of the six preset buttons until it beeps. Depending on your sound system, these presets may be the numbers 1 through 6, or they may be six dotted buttons in a row.

The station is now preset. To use the preset, turn the radio to the correct mode, and then press the preset button.

3. Q: How do I use the radio presets?