Q: Car won't start 2002 Toyota Camry

2 weeks ago I came out of work and I couldn't unlock my car. I got the battery jumped and it was okay. Last night I'm at the gas station at Costco and I fill the car up. I go to start it and it won't start. It seemed like the battery again. My car was jump started and worked but shook a little. I bought a battery from Costco and the gentlemen who jumped the car replaced the battery. The car wouldn't started with the new battery. It would run for a second or two then stop. It made clicking noises while i turned the key and it attempted to run. After several attempts he put the old battery back in and jump started the car. It started but shook a lot. I drove it through the parking lot for a while and got to a safe place and when I stopped the car it shut off. I started it again. It shut off again. Unless my foot was on the accelerator it wouldn't stay on. If I needed to brake, it shut off.
Any suggestions? Thank you!

Hello - your symptoms are a bit confusing. The "starts, but shuts off rather quickly" behavior could be a security system problem with your key. The stalling when slowing or stopped could be dirty throttle body, malfunctioning idle air control valve, or other fuel supply issues. I recommend a hard starting inspection to get to the bottom of this, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car won't start 2002 Toyota Camry