Q: Q: Fuel not reaching engine.

The fuel is not firing in the combustion chamber. I changed the fuel pump and the fuel filter, but my car will not start without starting fluid.

The fuel pump and filter may be getting to the injectors but if the injectors are not opened then it would not start unless you sprayed starting fluid into the intake. The injector not opening means the crankshaft sensor is not working, and the computer injector circuit is bad or the ignition module is bad. I would recommend having a mechanic like the certified ones at YourMechanic come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. The three problems are all about the same for replacements.

3. Q: Fuel not reaching engine.