Q: Driver side low beam and taillight not working.

I was changing headlights to halos and I was wiring the halos and spliced the halos with the headlights and the yellow and black wire touched and now the low beam headlight or tailigjt doesn't work on driver side I've checked almost all fuses and switched relays and still don't work I've checked the ground to see if it has good ground and it does

Hi there. The headlight bulbs got burned out due to the wires touching. Replace the low beam headlights and the taillight bulbs as they probably burnt out from the short in the system. If the bulbs are good, check the wires to see if there is any burned sections. If the wires are good and all of the fuses are good, then the light switch may have been burned out. If you need further assistance with your lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Driver side low beam and taillight not working.