Q: For a couple days now all the car will do is crank but not start.

I have replaced all the spark plugs and the fuel pump relay, along with a couple of other sensors. I also replaced the ignition coil and the distributor cap along with the battery just in case. Car still will not start.

A: Hi there. As you already know, replacing co...

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming, the engine is mechanically sound, turns over uniform with compression. This would lead me to believe, it could be no fuel pressure caused by, a faulty fuel pump, a faulty fuel pressure regulator, or a plugged fuel filter. It could be a lack of spark caused by a faulty ignition module. Proper diagnoses should be performed, as there are many other possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle's no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.