Q: DPF sensor flashing up on dash every now and again, what do I need to do

DPF light comes up on dash once or twice a journey, what do you recommend I need to do?

A: Depending on the year, make, and model of y...

Depending on the year, make, and model of your vehicle, the light means you need to do a parked regeneration of the catalyst. Your vehicle may also be telling you it is regenerating. To be sure, I’d suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the warning light firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.