Q: DPF sensor flashing up on dash every now and again, what do I need to do

DPF light comes up on dash once or twice a journey, what do you recommend I need to do?

Depending on the year, make, and model of your vehicle, the light means you need to do a parked regeneration of the catalyst. Your vehicle may also be telling you it is regenerating. To be sure, I’d suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the warning light firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.

3. DPF sensor flashing up on dash every now and again, what do I need to do