Q: Vehicle shaking

The vehicle shakes when I drive it.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Out of balance wheels are typically the most common cause for shakes or vibrations, but there are many other possible causes. They include, loose suspension/ steering parts, an engine misfire, or even a tire that has a bubble or other deformities on its tread. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the shaking your vehicle is encountering and replace any damaged parts.