Q: Im getting 2 codes p1132 and p1152 why would they be on and why does my suv have trouble running when the engine is cold

When suv is cold, it will idle rough either 2 things will happen it will idle rough to the point of quiting after 2 minutes or it will run smoothly then shut off. Lights and other things will still be on but not the engine. If i get it out of the lot it will idle rough and then be fine but if im at a light the engine will idle rough again to the point of dieing afain but if i shut it on and off this uasally fixes the problem then i have no isuess. It only does this when the engine is cold never when it is warm outside Also my gas consumption has gone up and seems to pushing out more exasasut fumes then normal now. No smell of gas or anything.

Codes p1132 and P1152 have to do with the oxygen sensor circuits. The engine control unit relies on the oxygen sensors - along with many others - to read the air/fuel content of the exhaust. By measuring the air/fuel content in the exhaust, the ecu will adjust the furl mixture. If one or more oxygen sensors are faulty, the engine will run poorly, can stall, and fuel consumption will go up and power reduced. On a cold start, the engine requires more fuel (rich fuel mixture) to start and run properly until it’s warmed up. A lean fuel mixture when cold, will make the engine run poorly and stall, particularly when cold.

Have a certified technician look into the stalling on cold start to isolate the exact cause.

3. Im getting 2 codes p1132 and p1152 why would they be on and why does my suv have trouble running when the engine is cold