Q: BCI and FCW on my Infiniti JX35 turning off as soon I start the car and the car barely moves. Have to restart again to proceed.

Today I noticed twice that my car, when started, turns off the BCI and FCW. I have to stop it, turn off the AC and restart the car. Not sure what's happening. Also noticed that I cannot open the lift gate by the knob anymore, when the car is not turned on.

There are software updates, and at least one specific Technical Service Bulletin, pertaining to the vehicle safety systems you note. All updates (re-programming) should be installed before, or during, any diagnostics because such may have an impact. There may also be stored codes that identify other vehicle systems that are implicated in the "failure of the car to move". If you request a vehicle diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic would use a scan tool to determine what version software you are running (on the ABS module for instance, which is involved in the two systems) and also look at available stored codes to determine why you are not even getting any movement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. BCI and FCW on my Infiniti JX35 turning off as soon I start the car and the car barely moves. Have to restart again to proceed.