Q: My truck struggles to start and stay running

My truck struggles to start once it does it will sound good for 10 min then the rpm gauge goes down then truck stops running. It won't start until 10_15 min

A: This sounds like a fuel pump that is weak t...

This sounds like a fuel pump that is weak to start the vehicle and then stops pumping after ten minutes when it heats up. Have the fuel pressure checked to see if it is holding pressure and keeps pressure when the engine dies. Since it slowly dies then it is most likely the fuel pump in the fuel tank that needs replaced. Make sure to check the connector and replace it if any issues are found. Also replace the fuel filter at the same time.