Q: Q: Dash lights not working

My dash lights are not working I replaced the t-5 lights on my truck and my joy half of them are working and before I replaced them some was not working that I s why I replaced them with some green lcd lights only to find out that half of them are doing the same thing and when I looked at the old ones they didn't look burnt out

Hello. The symptoms you are describing can be caused by a few different things. If the same lights as before are no longer working then it may be possible that there is an issue with the instrument cluster that is causing the problem. Another possibility is that the new LED bulbs were installed incorrectly, as some LED’s are polarized and require they be installed in a specific manner in order to function properly. I would also check the vehicle’s fuses to make sure that none of them are burned out and potentially causing your lights to malfunction. As these sorts of issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, if you are unsure I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to diagnose what may be causing your lighting issues.

3. Q: Dash lights not working