Q: ford focus mk2 2.0 car idle rough and have no power.change.put feet on brake padel-car goes limp mode. 2005 Ford Focus

car idle rough at idle.have no power when accelerate.goes in limp mode as soon as I put my feet on brake padel.change ignition coils with no success.diagnose car with no success.

Hello - check first for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. The change in rough running behavior when you press the brake pedal may indicate a failed brake booster. A ruptured diaphragm in the booster would make the engine idle rough, and possibly cause other "drive-ability" issues like poor power. I would recommend a rough running inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. ford focus mk2 2.0 car idle rough and have no power.change.put feet on brake padel-car goes limp mode. 2005 Ford Focus