Q: Back wheels bow out at bottom

Rear wheels are not straight bow out at bottom in at top. Both rear wheels.

Front or rear wheels can bow out for a number of reasons. In alignment terms, we call this negative camber. Camber is the angle of the wheels when looking straight at them from the front or rear. When the tops of the wheels are leaning in - and the bottoms are bowed out - this is negative camber. Camber and other alignment angles can be out of specifications due to worn or bent components such as control arms, wheel hubs, or weak components such as springs or shocks/struts. The job of the springs is to support the weight of the vehicle and maintain proper height The shocks/struts assist the springs to give a comfortable and controlled ride. Springs can weaken with age and allow the vehicle to sag a bit. When it sags, this changes alignment angles. To get an idea of what is causing this, take the vehicle to a good alignment facility. Not only can they check the alignment specs, they can check for worn or bent suspension components. Also, they can measure the height of the vehicle and compare the measurements to factory specifications.