Q: Car not stopping when I press brake pedal.

My car has a problem with the brakes. When I step on the brake pedal, the car still moves forward, especially downhill. I recently changed the brake pads and had the rotors turned.

I believe you may have a problem with your master cylinder. I would suggest first having the brake fluid flushed if it is dark. If that doesn’t fix it then most likely the master cylinder is bad. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic come out and flush the brake fluid out of the system and see if that clears it up.