Q: is the traction control arm or sway bar what's it called and is one supposed to be the opposite way of the other side

is the traction control arm or sway bar what's it called and is one supposed to be the opposite way of the other side

The sway bar on the front is a bar that goes from one side to the other. It has link rods that go to the lower control arms and controls body roll when going into a turn or during maneuvers. A traction control arm or trailing arm is what controls the front or rear during acceleration and keeps the alignment of the control arm. If you need help with these parts on your vehicle, feel free to reach out to a qualified mechanic who can repair or replace your control arm if need be.

3. is the traction control arm or sway bar what's it called and is one supposed to be the opposite way of the other side