Q: Car stalling when turning on the AC.

The car is stalling whenever I turn on the AC or defroster. It seems okay with just the fan running. The car is also overheating.

A stalling vehicle when the AC or Defroster is activate indicates a problem with the compressor. It is either seized/hard to rotate or the AC refrigerant is overcharged preventing the compressor from turning. This will also put increased load on the engine possibly causing overheating. Enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in the diagnosis of the AC system and overheating issue.