Q: Have a jeep grand cherokee it cranks but has no spark started a few times then nothing what sensor went bad

Have a 03 4.7 jeep grand cherokee it cranks but will not start has no spark it started 5 times and now nothing what sensor went bad

A: There could be a bad cam sensor, crank sens...

There could be a bad cam sensor, crank sensor, coil, or even a wiring issue. It would be best to test the components individually to determine which is causing the problem. My recommendation would be to connect a diagnostic scanner to the vehicle and view the information for each component. This way, you’re able to figure out the precise problem instead of replacing parts that you don’t need to. If you still need help looking into why your car isn’t starting, YourMechanic offers an inspection service that is preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location.