Q: At what mileage should I get my timing chain replaced?

Just for routine maintenance of my car when should I replace my timing chain in my lexus is250?

A: Your Lexus IS250 uses a timing chain rather...

Your Lexus IS250 uses a timing chain rather than a timing belt. Fortunately, the timing chain does not require regular maintenance like the belts typically do. Just be sure to perform regular services on your car such as oil changes, tire rotations, and any other Lexus specific service intervals and you should be just fine.

Here is a detailed maintenance schedule for a 2010 Lexus IS250. If you want to keep your car well maintained, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.