Q: When I start my car and put it in gear it moves on its on but when I press on the gas pedal it doesn't accelerate

OK when I get in my car start it up and put my foot on break and put it in drive I press the gas pedal it doesn't accelerate but still moves wit no acceleration

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It could be that you have a problem with the throttle motor. Gone are the days when the link between the pedal and the engine was a physical cable. The movement of the throttle valve is now done by a computer controlled motor that responds to a sensor on the pedal. It would be likely that you would have a Check Engine Light illuminated along with this problem. Solving this problem will require scanning the computer with the appropriate equipment to read any stored codes, and then taking the appropriate steps according to the codes that are found. You can have this conveniently done by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Murano’s acceleration problem and let you know what can be done about it.

3. When I start my car and put it in gear it moves on its on but when I press on the gas pedal it doesn't accelerate