Q: Loss in boost pressure.

I drive a 03 gti and I have tuned it to increase power I was originally running 16 pounds of boost but now only seem to get 3 pounds and I've checked for leaks on the compressor side but always come up empty I have a small exhaust leak after the turbo but I don't believe that makes a diffence sence it's after the turbo. And I don't really know where to look from here any advice ?

Check the wastegate on the turbo and see if its causing the turbo to drop off the pressure. The tube from the turbo to the wastegate could be leaking and causing the pressure to be lost. If you need further assistance with your turbo loosing pressure, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Loss in boost pressure.