Q: My car pulls to the side when I leave acceleration and when I'm braking. What could be the real problem?

asked by on March 01, 2017

As soon as I leave acceleration the car pulls to my right and wen I apply brake it goes to the left and I just can't seem to find the actual problem. So I would like to know whats causing for it to pull to the sides?

For the vehicle to move to the right as you accelerate, that would be an engine and transmission mount that is either loose, damaged, or broken.

For the vehicle to pull as you brake, there could be an issue with the brake system making one side active pulling the vehicle in that direction or there is a loose suspension that moves when the vehicle is moved in a slowing down position.

If you need further assistance with your vehicle pulling in a direction when accelerating or braking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr