Q: I have a 2011 town n country. I was told by the service dept. that the left side cylinder head needed replacement which

Hi, I have a 2011 town n country. I was told by the service dept. that the left side cylinder head needs replacement (misfire) which is under warranty. Now i'm being told since the cylinder head is being replaced and it comes with the spark plugs for the left side..... I need to replace the spark plugs on the right for a cost of $179.00.

As long as the cost of replacing the spark plugs on the right side is equal to half of the cost of doing it on the total engine I think it will be ok. Considering that the cylinder head is under warranty should be saving you half the cost of the tune up price. If they’re still trying to charge you for the full price of a tune-up on the whole engine, I would recommend not having the spark plugs done on that side by them and perhaps consider having another technician replace the spark plugs on the other side.

3. I have a 2011 town n country. I was told by the service dept. that the left side cylinder head needed replacement which