Q: okay I'm replacing the water pump to my jeep liberty 2005 do i need to replace the timing belt also?

okay I'm replacing the water pump to my jeep liberty 2005 do i need to replace the timing belt also?

Hi there. Anytime you replace a water pump, it is always a good idea to replace the timing belt at the same time, especially if your vehicle has at least 100,000 miles or more. Replacing the timing cover gaskets and main seal will also be a good idea as those are the primary sources of oil leaks.

3. okay I'm replacing the water pump to my jeep liberty 2005 do i need to replace the timing belt also?