Q: When started all light come on but wen started it sputters then quits

Car won't start it was working fine either today but engine starts but dies after 2 seconds wen started engine is really Shakey not sure what it is tho

Hi there:

Typically, a vehicle will start and then quit because of an issue with the fuel or electrical system. It is important to monitor fuel levels as well as warning lights which can signal to the driver that a vehicle may quit unexpectedly. Some of the common components that can cause this issue include the mass air flow sensor, fuel pump relay or the ignition coil. It’s also possible that the fuel injectors or throttle body are dirty and clogged with excess carbon. To determine why your Chevrolet Impala is having these issues, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car starts then dies inspection.

• When started all light come on but wen started it sputters then quits