Q: eva PO597 engined coolant thermostat heater control circuit from obd diagnostic tool

obd diagnostic tool result

Hi there. For the code P0597 to appear, there is an issue with the engine cooling system. Check the harness to the thermostat housing and a good connection and make sure that there is corrosion. Check for any coolant leaks that are visible to see. Check the coolant level and make sure it is clean in color. If everything seems to be in order, then the thermostat has failed and is sticking to the heater control side. I recommend replacing the thermostat before continuing any troubleshooting. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the engine coolant thermostat heater control circuit.

• eva PO597 engined coolant thermostat heater control circuit from obd diagnostic tool