Q: How do I extend the seat belt length?

How do I extend the seat belt length?

A: If your seat belt is not large enough for y...

If your seat belt is not large enough for you, then you can extend it. The seat belt does not come with an extender, so you will need to order one. To do this, go to your dealer, and bring the largest coat that you wear while driving (so that you have an accurate measurement of the largest size your seat belt needs to be). The dealership will order a seat belt extender, which will come with instructions.

You should never use a seat belt extender unless the standard seat belt is too small for you.