Q: Should I replace the AC pressure switch?

Turn on the car and the ac compressor take like 2 minutes to kick, also when it turns on star working fine and then ac Freon star coming out of the front of car like a pressure valve kicks in, after that ac compressor stop working, my question is should I need to replace the ac pressure switch???

Hi there. Has the system been charged recently? If so, there could be too much refrigerant in the system causing the pressure valve to vent the excess pressure; the high pressure sensor is there to prevent catastrophic system failure and prevents the compressor from engaging if it detects pressures that are too high. If it has not been charged recently, there could be a leak on one side of the system. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an AC inspection so you can avoid any unnecessary part replacements.

3. Should I replace the AC pressure switch?