Q: Changed dead battery and fuel pump and still no start

Changed dead battery and couldn't hear fuel pump prime. Changed fuel pump and checked all power and relays and still cranks but won't start. Will start for a few seconds on ether so that tells me it has spark. Inertia switch fine

Hello There, I think you are on the right track in starting with checking the fuel pump for power at the pump and the relay. I would suggest next checking to be sure the injectors have power going to each of them and that there are no problems with the injector harness. You may also want check to be sure the fuel pressure regulator is maintaining the correct fuel pressure once the motor ignites as this is important to maintain the motor running. Along with this, you will want to check the fuel pressure sensor as well to be sure it is relaying the correct fuel pressure. If you need further help with this, please feel free to reach out to us here at YouMechanic and we will be glad to help.

3. Changed dead battery and fuel pump and still no start