Q: 2000 Toyota 4runner-both oxygen sensor replacement

Runs pretty good. Smog test needed. How much it cost to replace both oxygen sensors??

If you input your year, make and model, as well as location (zip code) at YourMechanic’s oxygen sensor replacement service page, the exact written quote you desire will be provided. Generally, after about 100,000 miles of use, it’s not a bad idea to change out oxygen sensors as good maintenance practice. The sensors can be tested though for proper function using an appropriate scan tool and/or an oscilloscope. Again, though, unless you are trying to wring every last serviceable mile out of the sensor, beyond 100,000 miles there’s not much point in testing them (because they don’t last forever anyway) unless of course you are trying to diagnose an engine operating condition that might implicate a sensor fault in which case you should definitely check them to rule them in or out as you try to find a problem. If you request the quote and the oxygen sensor replacement service the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2000 Toyota 4runner-both oxygen sensor replacement