Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

A: As batteries get older they start to lose t...

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

Recommended services
Get a Quote

Q: Why did my Check Engine Light come on after I replaced my battery?

An illuminated Check Engine Light can be caused by several different components. First, make sure the replacement battery is the right type for your vehicle. Then check that the vehicle is properly connected to the battery. You should also make...

Q: Blower fan does not work.

If there is voltage being applied to the blower fan with a good ground and there is no operation, the fan itself may be the problem. If the ground has been disrupted or the proper controls are not coming the...

Q: Engine accelerating on its own.

In order for your engine to run this high, it has to have a stuck open throttle plate or a major vacuum leak. If you cannot find a vacuum leak, then try to pinch of the hose to the brake...