Q: Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

3. Q: Bad battery.

Q: Dash lights are on and have issues with the battery and the transmission.

Hi there. First check the computer for any codes that could be stored as the check engine light is on. This will give you a starting place where the problem could be coming from. If the drivetrain control module is...

Q: Is it normal for a car with 31K to have any kind of engine problems?

Is it possible that you bought someones junk? Yes. I hate to say it but you may have. However, I always tell people when they buy a used car to have it serviced, new spark plugs/wires, oil/filter, air filter, and...

Q: Asd relay clicking it wont start

Hello. On your particulate vehicle you should be able to disarm the anti-theft by either locking/ unlocking the driver's door or unlocking the liftgate with the key. If doing it that way does not disable the alarm system you may...