Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

A: As batteries get older they start to lose t...

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

Recommended services
Get a Quote

Q: There is a 2005 toyota prius with 56000 for $5k. it has salavge title due to the back bumper being replaced. Should I buy it?

After reviewing transaction histories and used car prices for the 2005 Prius, if the vehicle you are looking at does have a salvage title I would make a generous offer of $2,500. A salvage title is essentially an unmarketable title...

Q: Coolant leaking

Hi there. Trying to find a coolant leak can be pretty easy; or incredibly complex depending on multiple variables. In most cases a coolant leak comes from a coolant hose that has developed a hole or has split. It can...

Q: Can a misfire cause engine not to start?

Hi there. This sounds like it could be an internal mechanical failure. Were there any other symptoms that started prior to the no start? How long has the check engine light been on with misfire codes stored? That white smoke...