Q: Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

3. Q: Bad battery.

Q: Battery dead, dash lighs on, chugging noise, RPMs fluctuating

Considering that your vehicle was dead, required a jumpstart, and had multiple unrelated lights coming on I would say you may have an alternator issue. Alternators are responsible for keeping all of the electronics in your vehicle powered up while...

Q: How many miles per gallon does my car get?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Maximum fuel economy is typically in the 45-65 MPH range. Above 65 MPH, fuel economy falls off dramatically due to wind resistance. Below 45 MPH, engine gearing is not conducive to maximum efficiency but...

Q: Car won't stay running 1997 Honda CR-V

Hello - the loss of electrical power, with subsequent engine shutdown is a serious and safety issue. There was a Recall from Honda (# 02V120000) to replace the ignition switch for just such a problem. Task #1 is to determine...