Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

3. Bad battery.

Q: Brake, Battery sensor, lights, and a crackling noises.

The issue sounds to be a ground return wire on the speakers is shorting out with a ground circuit in the vehicle causing the lights and sensors to register a warning light. The brake light could be coming on for...

Q: Clutch pedal gave way

Hello. If the clutch pedal has gone to the floor and will not build pressure then most of the time this is caused by a bad clutch master cylinder. I would start by checking the fluid in the reservoir. If...

Q: My vehicle stalls while driving at 50-60 mph after running 10-15 minutes. Restarts immediately on start up.

Hi there. Check the ignition coils and see if they are getting hot. Also, check the spark plugs and wires and see when the last time they were replaced. Old spark plugs will rust up causing a resistance and a...