Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

Q: I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determine.

Hi there. When the warning message comes on for the Hybrid battery, then either the battery could be low on charge or the battery may have a burned cell. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your...

Q: shift stuck in park

A number of things can cause the shifter to stick in park. First check the basics like fuses. Make sure they are all good, especially the brake light fuse. If the fuses check out, then it can be an electronic...

Q: Car jerkin at 40 50mph wen i re hit the gas it goes away..but no service lights are on

An issue like this is not unusual and can be resolved if you request an engine diagnostic. During such a diagnostic, the certified mechanic would come to your location and run through all the possible causes of engine misoperation at...