Q: Bad battery.

My battery is not holding a charge for some reason.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.

3. Bad battery.

Q: Why won’t my battery hold a charge if it’s new?

The problem you are describing is what we call a parasitic draw on the battery, which is an excessive draw that prematurely kills the battery either over a certain amount of time or overnight. In order to test the system...

Q: Engine Code P0172

Good afternoon. Thanks for contacting us today. P-0172 is a trouble code that is set when the ECU senses that there may be too much gasoline present in the air-fuel mixture of the engine. I would recommend reading this article...

Q: Idle fluctuates and then stalls.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air...