Q: How long should it take a mechanic to replace the a/c compressor on my 06 E 150 4.6

How long should it take a mechanic to replace the a/c compressor.

The a/c compressor replacement will not be the only component that will need to be replaced at the same time. The replacement of the compressor is about 1.5 hours and does not include the recover or evacuate and recharge of the system. The orifice and accumulator is additional components that would need to be replaced. The system may need to be flushed out also for additional labor.

• How long should it take a mechanic to replace the a/c compressor on my 06 E 150 4.6